Score - 2
"- Ricardo did not fully understand the requirements of the mechanism
- The parts only rotate 90 degrees with respect to one another once
- His explanation was good for the part he designed
- The part designed is a nice locking mechanism, but does not meet the challenge requirements thus the low score
- General feedback on the locking mechanism
- This would be difficult to manufacture on anything that is not additive manufacturing
- Recommend to break out the ""L"" shaped parts from the locking mechanism into separate pieces, then secure those to the base via screws/adhesive/press fit/etc
- Breaking up into a couple more components could simplify manufacturing options and cost if done in production"
Need further development to allow the part to index completely in 90-degree increments.
" - Requirements not understood /met
- No indexing/lock"
"Requirements not understood
No locking mechanism"