Score - 5.25
Could be difficult to manufacture"
" + Requirements understood
- Difficult to understand the concept
- No CAD data to review
+ Assembly threads hold together"
The design is complete but difficult to rate as there is no cad data to explore.
"- He clearly understood the assignment and requirements for the mechanism
- Overall, his parts look manufacturable from what I could see in the images
- The part looks able to be rotated every 90 degrees and can be done by hand
- Cycle count does not seem to be an issue here as well
- The explanation of how the parts work is a little confusing
- I think I know how they work, but am not sure
- His paragraph explanation was confusing as well, although I am not to dock him on that since English may not be his native language
- Overall, I think he did a good job.
- What he could improve in is his explanation and presentation of ideas. A gif/video/or more images would have been helpful in conveying his ideas"